Monday, March 18, 2013

Day162:Dumprings


Being a sad little dumpling head during the bbq party last month . The photos from the party have finally come through and the beauty of dslrs have purely been shown . Well clearly the cams have caught me off guard . And now that youu pointed it out , my side-ish profile looks like an acorn hahah youu observative squirrel (: Ahh and the talk of dumplings reminds me : also had dumplings to start the day off . It really tasted like the dumplings we had in china when we kept on calling for more plates during our food challenges , think that was our last breakfast before our flight or the like ? Hmms miss those carefree times ):


This is the cutest bromance : lee jong seok and kim woo bin . Both 24 and have been friends since their modelling days till now post-school2013shooting . Nawws esp during the photoshoot interview woo bin was like "When I was acting, I think I really loved Go Nam-soon. In the flashback scenes we weren’t supposed to cry, but I loved him so much that I cried. Lee Jong-seok and I are really good friends now" Nawws ^^

(Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/02/school-boys-lee-jong-seok-and-kim-woo-bin-get-cuddly/)

No comments:

Post a Comment