Friday, March 15, 2013

Day159:Shoehorn sonata


Waking up early and heading off to unsw to watch the play shoehorn sonata . Only missing out on economics , chemistry and mot physics , just happens to be the more difficult subjects ? Yeaahs well kinda hoped i saw a few more familiar faces todays but mms . . . The play was actually not too bad , but it the actors' voices made it overwhelming as i felt the power blown straight into in my face . There were a few schools there as well , but our school had tonnes of students compared to theirs , which was a little surprising . There was a five minute interval during the two hour play . Since my friend wanted to go to the bathroom and wanted me to go as well , i did . Except as i left the row , i didn't see where the ground was and expected it to be the floors of theaters - where the ground was level throughout the whole row - so i slipped and crashed heavily on my right foot . Mann that was painful , thank goodness i didn't end up landing face first onto the ground . Anywayys , dunno what was wrong with shadows today . He was a bit weird esp in the texts on the trip back to school . He practically never texts me unless he's crazily bored and really needs something . So i was sitting next to my good friend jono on the trip back whilst studying for tmrs and suddenly he complains as he looks at his phone . He showed me the text he received and i realised that it was a similar one i received from shadows . For shadows to say that , mann did youu never suspect me ?! Or are youu once again at your games ? I really have no idea . . . Oh and hahah didn't know youu were into singing like me , just thought youu had nothing to do and simply tagged along with the boys . I swear i didn't go there cause of youu thoughs , only went for my mamii / something on my cv / stress-reliever (:

No comments:

Post a Comment