Monday, March 11, 2013

Day154:Werewolf prince


JOONGKIAHH ~ ehehe he's sahh a d o r a b l e s ! Anywayys so i was trying on the eyeliner i got yesterday to see if it was waterproof . But i was watching song joong ki and park bo young's a werewolf boy . The start was soft and melancholy , but i absolutely bawled when cheol soo's (joong ki) first phrase was 'dont go' . Then practically non-stop tearing up from there )< when the brilliantly composed film ended , i looked at the tissues i used on the table . There were black splotches here and there . I took at glance at my mirror , total shock , black streams cascaded down my cheeks . Clearly the eyeliner is water proof , not tear proof ._. Nws , loved the calming effect from the melodrama . But yeaahs , wonder if youu watched this yet ? Watch it and give feedback , mms ? (:

♪ All night, I wait for the sun to rise out the window
Because when morning comes, I can meet that person
Thank you for holding my hand, thank you for looking into my eyes
Thank you, my prince that I’ve dreamed of, for appearing before me
All day, I wait for the moon to rise in the sky
Because when night comes, I can talk to you
Don’t forget our promise, don’t forget our secrets
Don’t forget how my heart raced when you looked at me 

No comments:

Post a Comment