Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day126:Temple run


With my family , we drove for about an hour or so to reach a temple in glebe . Tbh i never realised how close glebe was to the city and the like , but yeaahs , wows (Y) So at the temple , tears were really on the verge of pouring down my cheeks , but i managed to use my arm to restrain them . Oh and also the lovely moments when the ladies who worked in the temple today went around and told everyone to raise the incense sticks in their hands , and guess whaat , the top part of the incense kept on falling onto me . Other than that , it was a pretty warm day with clear skies and everyone bumping into each other in the temple . Received money , saw a few familiar faces , and spent a lovely dayy with my family - which is all i need for a refreshment after two weeks into the term (:
Happy lunar new yeaar ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment