Friday, April 5, 2013

Day180:Gravitational pull of a black hole


Had our chem prac exam todays and wow at the time constraints . Plus i had no idea of what i doing in the first prac , so screwed nows . . . Why the hell would the prac be weighted more than the theoretical component , is this PE or something ?! Yeaahs just letting out the stress nws . But i guess i calmed a little down when shadows gave me his apron , nawws thanks for that , appreciate it (: Aish but when i got back home , srsly my luck today has been really strained . Before it my usb reformatting , and now my microsd decides to reformat as well ?! Ughh . . . my day has fallen deeper into this dark complexity - well from the start of the exam period - But anywayys shadows please use your powers and drag me out of it tmrs . Jebal . . . i trust youu can and shall , hwaiting (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment