Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day179:Thankyouu primitives

WOO ! Wang lee hom is in sydney right at this moment and will have his concert this saturday , if only i didn't have tutor and it wasn't my hsc yeaar ~ wait what meetfresh is one of his fave shops ? Alrighhts tripping there soon - when the weather becomes maybe a tad warmer , and sorry mr.roars - hahah defs :D


Ahh this morning was absolutely unbelievable . Had a weird dream of waking up at 5 and feeling up and pumped and started studying . Thinking the situation was really strange , i slapped myself a few times and didn't feel them . So i decided to try and wake myself up . I flew out of the dream and saw myself sleeping with a scrunched up face . I used full force and slapped the sleeping me and i legitly woke up hahah . Well yeaahs to my logic , i felt so tired but still sluggishly rolled off the bed at about 6 . Took about half an hour to get my act together and dragged myself to the kitchen to boil some warm water . Once i refilled the jug , i was about to hit the switch , but the lights began to flicker and all at once it blacked out  - - - Ran back to my room and knocked into the table and sofa along the way . Got my phone out and turned the crapp laptop on and instantly the room lit up but i could barely make out the letters and numbers in the past paper . After doing half a paper , the battery was down to 10% - trust the school laptop to have crazy batt life -


And when technology begins to fail on us , we have the trusty primitive ways : candles (Y) Scented candles is now added onto my purchasing list (:
Anywaays so it was our mathematics 2u paper this morning and uhh . . . when i first looked at the paper i thought it was awfully difficult , but when i took up my pen and started to do it , it wasn't too bad - despite the lack of prep - should i be scared ? Esp when i thought the last question was easier to answer than the mcq's and the first question . . . oh no ? Primitives def did not provide their help in the exam , farr sahh many integration questions - yeaahs your fave is the cause of my fails - But yesyes it's over ; 4 exams down and 4 to go :D
Daily lesson learnt : When all fails . . . just have a backup (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment