Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day177:An rm ep a day keeps the blueness awayy ~


And back from the easter weekends with eco first up this morn . Not great , not great at all ._. After feeling down as the reality of the euro issue hit me , nawws even though i had already expected it . . . it still doesn't change the fact that i was a little upset when sir shook his head . Ahh wells , just gonna forget about it and concentrate on my studies - like bashful had advised me to - and go to the table tennis comps next month - better remember to train for that - Well after these negative emotions had finally sunk in , i decided to cheer myself up with the eng subbed rm ep 139 . I know i shouldn't have , but seriously i can't concentrate if i'm upset like this . Actually i forgot , i'm happy for my mamiiahh who got in thoughs :D other than that , the positiveness has all been due to the rm humour #trust

No comments:

Post a Comment