Friday, December 21, 2012

Day75:Doomsday


Oh wow ! Wasn't today the date for the 'end of the world' ? Hmms . . . I don't think so . What about all those prophecies ? No . It's only the winter solstice today guys , according to NASA . However , you should still live everyday like the predicted D-day , so you will make sure to do something significant practically on all days . Make sure to love your family and anyone who you feel close to, so each set of 24hours will be well-spent (:
Ofc my day was well spent shopping and eating out at italian restaurant with seven of my friends and catching it up with two other guys from our grade too . According to my friend , we shopped for a whole school day , well i guess thats normal for girls to do that right ? Hahah hmms thinking back how i actually bothered to make an effort to even bother running in heels to him -after walking in them for around seven hours might i add- , i think i miss him a little too much (and how long has it been since i last saw him ? one day ? oh my . . . ) Anyways , we saw so many people that we knew in that time at parra (Y) Wonderful day out with my lovelies , and thanks for putting me up through all thats :D

No comments:

Post a Comment