Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day56:Society and image




So my relatives came over last night and my parents were busily talking to them and showing them around the house like all asian relatives who go to others' places do . Whilst they were doing that , like a real asian housewife in training (or just trying to produce a good image :L ) i was casually preparing drinks for the guests (i.e. coffee and tea) . Since it was handmade coffee , i was helping mother make it and my hand was dead after the holding of the filter . But yeaahs i made the tea myself (: Hmms and they basically came to give us the wedding invitation for their daughter's wedding next month , which i shall attend . Oh and hence , i'm beginning my exercise routines and practise walking in heels and all that agains :L

No comments:

Post a Comment